|*||Suitable for most open-top aquariums
|*||Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
|*||Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
Keep your aquarium inhabitants safe with the ultra-customizable Red Sea Customizable DIY Aquarium Net Cover. A sleek profile and minimalist hangers mean the Red Sea Net Cover blends in seamlessly even on ultra-clear, rimless, open-top aquariums. A strong aluminum frame and components allow the transparent net to accommodate rim-mounted equipment.
The DIY nature of this cover means that the perfect net for your tank is within reach -- and at a fraction of the cost of a custom-built cover.
Replacement Parts available - Sold separatley.
We're sorry, items CD-108728, CD-108729, CD-108730 cannot be shipped by air.
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16") thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminum frame sections/profiles
- Internal and external frame corners
- Spacers and hangers
- 8mm (5/16") netting, which can be cut to size
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame
- Spline roller for inserting the spline