|*|| Upgraded next generation 215W, balanced full-spectrum 102 LED mix aquarium light fixture with 10 color channels|
|*|| Powerful LED light fixture optimized for coral health & growth great for aquariums with higher light requirements|
|*|| Innovative Mobius app-controlled LED light fixture boasts almost instant set up and programming with wireless control|
Powerful next generation LED aquarium light fixture boasts 35% more total light output and advanced heat management for improved light spread, color mixing, plus cooler and quieter operation than previous models. The EcoTech Marine Radion XR30 G5 Pro LED Light Fixture is the newest generation of the popular Radion series LEDs featuring 102 LEDs in 10 different colors with a power consumption of 215W.
The EcoTech Marine Radion XR30 G5 Pro LED Light Fixture features a new single LED cluster design with optimized HEI (Hemispherical Edge Illumination) optics that cut hot spot PAR by 30% while providing 35% more total light output. Flexible spectral output of Radion G5 Pro series LED fixtures deliver balanced full-spectrum lighting with the widest possible ideal PAR to support exceptional coral health and growth.
Please Note: The Mobius app is required to program and control your EcoTech Marine Radion XR15 G5 Pro LED Light Fixture. The Radion G5 LED Light Fixture is controllable exclusively with Mobius and is not backward compatible with EcoSmart Live.
EcoTech Marine Radion XR30 G5 Pro LED Light Fixture Features
From aquaculture to the home aquarium, there is a high likelihood that the coral you know-and-love has been grown or “colored-up” under a generation of Radion Pros.
- Full Spectrum
- 10 Channels
- Pro’s Trademark Balanced LED Mix
- Proven Halide Spectrum and Previous Pro Spectrum
- Flexible Spectral Output
- Uni-Body Lower Cover – Tighter tolerances and the removal of potential water ingress weak points improve longevity in moisture-rich environments.
- Integrated Dust Protection – Mesh guard to keep dust out of the Radion fan and heat sink.
- Advanced Heat Management – Completely redesigned fan and newly evolved heatsink cool the G5 more efficiently, allowing the fan to run quieter and at lower speeds.
- Optimized LED Placement – Single cluster with geometric LED placement improves light spread and color mixing.
- Next Level HEI Optics - Smooth color mixing, wide but even spread, and balanced intensity fill your aquarium without sacrificing the beautiful light shimmer that gives the reef a realistic underwater look.
- Beyond Peak PAR - New single cluster design and optimized optics cut hot-spot PAR by 30% and provide 35% more total output resulting in a significant increase of usable in-tank light without risking over-lighting directly beneath the fixture.
- Moonlight - Two dedicated low output moonlight LEDs, each on an independently controllable channel.
Radion G5 Mobius Control
More colors mean more channels, and with the Mobius app, programming and controlling your G5’s increased power is even easier and faster. Mobius allows almost instant setup and programming. Local wireless control and programming can be accomplished with either current OS version iOS or Android smart device. Off-site Wi-Fi control is missing from the G5 at launch but will be enabled in the near future.
(24) Cool White
(32) Royal Blue
(4) Photo Red
(6) Warm White
(2) Lunar Light
Length: 11.8in. (30cm)
Width: 7in. (18cm)
Height: 1.5in. (3.9cm)
Weight: 4.5lbs. (2041g)
Power Consumption: 215W
Universal Input Range: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Peak Inrush Current: 4.0A
About Mobius Control
Mobius is EcoTech’s new equipment control app. Free for download from your favorite iOS or Android app store, Mobius turns your smart device into the control center for your EcoTech equipment. Other than your iOS or Android smart device, no additional controller is required.
By using app control as the interface, complex programming is immediately simplified by using the power and simplicity of your existing smart device. App control removes the need to access a control panel and cycle through options and settings with a cumbersome onboard interface and hard to press buttons.
Improve color mixing and caustics without reducing PAR with the use of EcoTech Marine Radion G5 Diffusers (sold separately)
Mounting Configuration for your Radion G5 LED Light Fixture
Mounting locations on the G5 fixtures are consistent with previous Radions allowing for mounting hardware compatibility (Note: The Single Arm Radion Mounting System may require an adapter kit).
EcoTech Marine RMS Single Arm Radion Mounting System (Mfg# XR709-30) - Sleek and simple-to-install tank mount solution compatible for use with most standard or rimless aquariums. Now ships with a free G4 to G5 Upgrade Kit (Mounting Slide).
EcoTech Marine RMS Arms (Mfg# XR710) - Modular component for the Radion Mounting System elevates your fixtures optimally at approximately 7 inches above the glass. Compatible with rimmed, rimless, and euro-brace aquariums.
EcoTech Marine RMS Track (Mfg# XR703-0205, 0305, 0405, 0505, & 0605) - Modular component for the Radion Mounting System allows convenient placement and installation of multiple Radion LEDs outfitted with the EcoTech RMS G4 to G5 Upgrade Kit (Mounting Slide).
EcoTech Marine RMS G4 to G5 Upgrade Kit (Mounting Slide) (Mfg# XR705) - Modular component for the Radion Mounting System updates the original RMS kits to be G5 compatible, raising the light an additional 1/2 inch without increasing the bracket height.
EcoTech Marine Radion LED Light Fixture Hanging Kit (Mfg# XR655) – Modular component for the Radion Mounting System for suspending one or multiple Radion LED lights.