|*||DELUXE system incorporates the all-new Red Sea ReefLED lighting units|
|*||Rimless, ultra-clear aquarium is perfect for setting up a spectacular tank|
|*||The REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation and is fully customizable|
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER™ XXL 625 combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique, silent down-flow system. Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
The XXL tank is 25.6" wide, 23.6" high, and 59" long (625 liter/165 gal capacity). The tank is constructed using 19mm (3/4") ultra-clear glass and sits on extra durable HPL coated plywood Marine Spec cabinet for greater water resistance. The feet are fully adjustable for perfect leveling on any surface.
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates Red Sea’s all-new ReefLED lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system in a convenient single package. The ReefLED unit provides the most up to date LED technology, with a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel.
In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide the low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light, giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea’s ReefBeat® App which provides a wide range of easy to use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
The custom mounting system attaches firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reefscaping or other tank maintenance. The REEFER™ Peninsula Deluxe come with a customized hanging system for the ReefLED™ lights.
REEFER™ Deluxe is available for all models with 1, 2, 3 or 4 LED units according to model.
Other exciting REEFER features include:
- REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
- The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
- The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
- Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
- In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
- On entering the sump the water passes through a 225 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
- In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
- To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
- Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
The REEFER™ XXL series has advanced sumps with the following new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level (between 21-27cm / 8.3"-10.6") for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- 4 micron filter bags.
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
- Aquarium dimensions: 59" long, 25.6" wide, 23.6" high
- Total system height with cabinet: 58.3"
- Red Sea ReefLED (90W), 3 units
- Ultra clear front and side glass thickness: 3/4"
- Built in surface skimmer
- Integrated automatic top up system
- Display tank water volume (L): 133 gallons
- In-cabinet sump water volume: 32 gallons
- Total system water volume: 165 gallons
- RO reservoir volume: 7.5 gal
- Sump Dimensions, water height: 8.3”-10.6"
- Sump Dimensions, skimmer chamber: 20" by 20"
- Sump Dimensions, pump chamber: 13" by 11"
- Recommended return pump (not included): 1600 gph