|Large, general purpose airstones great for aquarium aeration
|Enhance vital aquarium water movement to promote gas exchange
|Flat bottom allows convenient placement on aquarium gravel
Large, multipurpose aquarium airstones produce loads of decorative and functional air bubbles. Marina Air Stones create a dazzling underwater scene thanks to their large size that supplies your aquarium with plenty of bubbles for improved aeration and water circulation. Diffused air increases surface agitation to promote proper gas exchange that accelerates oxygen replenishment while reducing carbon dioxide buildup. Marina Air Stones are available in 4", 6", and 12" lengths. Fits standard airline tubing.
Airstones require an air pump and airline tubing for use (sold separately).
- Attach airline to airstone Inlet.
- Place in desired position in aquarium.
- Weight airstone down or cover with gravel if required.
- Use an air valve to properly regulate air flow.
- Use a check valve to prevent water from back siphoning through air line.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including 1,3 Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.