Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
|*||Unique air pump design means virtually silent operation|
|*||Oxygenates your aquarium and great for air-driven devices|
|*||Sound-dampening walls house suspended air pump motor|
Patented dome shape and sound-dampening chambers mean virtually silent operation. Improved design, with suspended pump motor and rubber feet, eliminates vibrations while thick walls insulate motor noise. Helps maintain optimum oxygen levels in your aquarium and delivers ample airflow for deepwater applications. Use with undergravel filters, airstones, and bubble wands.
|Model #||Aquarium Size||Outlets||Overall
|10||up to 10 gallons||1 outlet||3.875" x 2.75" x 5.5"|
|20||up to 20 gallons||1 outlet||4.125" x 2.75" x 6.25"|
|40||up to 40 gallons||1 outlet||4.125" x 2.75" x 6.25"|
|60||up to 60 gallons||2 outlets||5" x 3.375" x 8.375"|
|100||up to 100 gallons||2 outlets||5" x 3.375" x 8.375"|
|Tips from our Techs
These pumps are ideal for creating a bubble wall in tall aquariums. They're strong enough to easily push air into deep aquariums, helping release toxic gasses and allowing oxygen to enter.
Installing your Whisper Air Pump
Note: Use a check-valve between the pump and the aquarium if the Whisper Air Pump is placed on a surface lower than the water level of the aquarium. The check valve helps stop water from siphoning into your air pump in the event of an electrical power failure or when removing filters from aquariums. To avoid damage for accidentally spilled water, do not place the pump directly below the aquarium.
- Place the Whisper Air Pump on a shelf at least 12" higher than the water level of the aquarium, but not directly above the aquarium.
NOTE: The shelf should have a raised edge to prevent the pump from sliding off.
- Use a Whisper Air Pump with two ports for alternate installation. NOTE: Use a Tee connector with your two-port Air Pump for applications that require only one source of air.
- Air-control valves create multiple air sources. Use the valves to route the air from the Whisper Air Pump to different tanks, filters, airstones or air-operated ornaments.
- Adjust the air-control valves to regulate air supplied to tanks, filters, airstones and air-controlled ornaments. On three-way valves, Knob 1 regulates airflow to Nozzle 3, and air flows through Outlet 2 unimpeded. Use end caps at the end of the line.
Maintaining your Whisper Air Pump
- Clogged airstones usually cause airflow loss. They become blocked as algae, floating debris, and mineral deposits accumulate in the pores over time. If you notice a diminished airflow, blow through the airstone yourself. If this is difficult, replace the airstone.
- Worn diaphragms or other rubber parts can also diminish airflow.
- Clean the outside of the pump with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Pump mechanism never needs oil.