|*||Compact digital aquarium thermometer with easy-to-read LCD|
|*||Attach this compact device to the side of your aquarium for accurate temperature readings to ±1.5°F|
|*||Displays aquarium water temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius|
Attach this compact device to the side of your aquarium for accurate temperature readings to ±1.5°F. Temperature probe sits inside aquarium to monitor temperature, while LCD provides °C or °F readings from -10°F to 140°F. Includes power button, mounting suction cups, 39" temperature probe, and replaceable battery. 2-1/4" x 1-1/2".
Why do you need a Digital Thermometer?
- Readings: in 0.1° Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Range: -10°F to 140°F (-23°C to 60°C).
- Accuracy: ±1.5°F
- Includes: mounting suction cups, replaceable battery, and 39" long temperature probe cord.
- Attach suction cups and mount Digital Thermometer and probe in desired location.
- Press power button to activate unit.
- Slide Fahrenheit/Celsius selector switch to desired reading.
- Depress power button for 3 seconds to turn unit off.
- Remove battery for long-term storage.