|*||4-gallon acrylic aquarium kit with fundamental supplies and a voucher for a Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta fish and Anubias plant|
|*||Inclusive freshwater aquarium kit simplifies product selection so you can focus on aquarium set up and aquascaping|
|*||Once your Octi aquarium ships, receive a voucher for a Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta, and one Anubias plant|
Showcase your choice of Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta in the stylish and complete LiveAquaria® Betta Aquarium Kit Octi Black. This fantastic kit includes the 4-gallon LiveAquaria® Octi all-in-one aquarium in black, fundamental equipment and supplies, a live aquatic plant, and your choice of Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta. We did the work for you so you can focus less on time-consuming research regarding product and livestock compatibility and spend more time enjoying your Betta aquarium.
The LiveAquaria® Octi Aquarium in Black features a cleverly-concealed integrated filtration system that provides essential mechanical and biological filtration as well as vital water movement and circulation. Adjustable LED light integrated into the aquarium top features simple, intuitive remote control so you can select the perfect LED light display. Thanks to its clean aquarium aesthetics, the LiveAquaria® Orbi Aquarium in Black integrates well with most home interiors while artistically showcasing your aquatic life.
To simplify stocking, the LiveAquaria® Betta Aquarium Kit Octi Black includes a voucher for either a Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta, and one Anubias plant which you will receive once your aquarium is shipped.
Please Note: The LiveAquaria® Betta Aquarium Kit Octi Black is shipped first. Once your aquarium is shipped, we will send you a voucher to redeem for your Betta and Anubias plant.
LiveAquaria® Betta Aquarium Kit Octi Black includes:
- LiveAquaria® 35w Mini Heater
- 2 lbs Caribsea Samurai Soil
- LiveAquaria® Firecracker or Lakeside Sunset Betta and Anubias plant redeemable with voucher, shipped separately
LiveAquaria® Betta Aquarium in Black Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14-1/8" x 8-1/8" x 14-1/8" high
- 4 Gallon Capacity
- Acrylic Construction
- Filter Media Included (Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls)
- 3W, 74 gph Water Pump Included
- 2.16W Adjustable LED Light (integrated into aquarium top) with Remote Control Included
Set up Instructions:
- Gently wash the Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls with warm water to remove any dust or odors.
- Gently wash the aquarium with warm water for three minutes and install electrical equipment as shown in the diagram. Do not plug installed equipment into an electrical outlet yet.
- Prepare the substrate per manufacturer instructions, add to your aquarium, and arrange to your liking.
- Position the LiveAquaria® Submersible Aquarium Heater in your desired location. Do not plug installed heater into an electrical outlet yet.
- Gently pour clean, fresh water into the aquarium up to the designated Waterline, making sure not to exceed the internal opening.
- Add Fritz A.C.C.R. Liquid Water Conditioner per manufacturer instructions.
- Add FritzZyme 7 Live Nitrifying Bacteria per manufacturer instructions.
- Plug in electrical equipment making sure both the Water Pump and Heater are fully submerged.
- Use the included Cleaning Sponge to gently remove any bubbles attached to the aquarium interior.
- Adjust aquarium lighting to your desired setting using the included Remote Control.
Introducing Livestock to your LiveAquaria® Betta Octi Aquarium in Black
- Acclimate Betta fish and Anubias plant using the LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides. (Link to LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides is included with your Shipment Confirmation email).
The Betta is a carnivore and should be offered a varied diet including quality flake foods, pelleted Betta food, and frozen or freeze-dried Bloodworms and Brine Shrimp.