|*|| 4-gallon acrylic aquarium kit with fundamental supplies and a voucher for five varieties of ornamental freshwater invertebrates |
|*|| Inclusive freshwater invertebrate aquarium kit simplifies product selection so you can focus on aquarium set up and aquascaping|
|*|| Once your Octi aquarium ships, receive a voucher for a Nerita snail and four different varieties of Neocaridina shrimp|
Explore the intriguing world of ornamental freshwater invertebrates with greater confidence with the LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Aquarium Kit Octi White. This fantastic kit includes the 4-gallon LiveAquaria® Octi all-in-one aquarium in white, fundamental equipment and supplies, and five varieties of ornamental freshwater invertebrates carefully selected for diversity and ease-of-care. We did the work for you so you can focus less on time-consuming research regarding product and livestock compatibility and spend more time enjoying your ornamental invertebrate aquarium. The LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Aquarium Kit Octi White is a great choice for novice or beginner aquarium hobbyists as well as hobbyists wanting to set up an ornamental freshwater invertebrate aquarium with greater convenience!
The LiveAquaria® Octi Aquarium in White features a cleverly-concealed integrated filtration system that provides essential mechanical and biological filtration as well as vital water movement and circulation. Adjustable LED light integrated into the aquarium top features simple, intuitive remote control so you can select the perfect LED light display. Thanks to its clean aquarium aesthetics, the LiveAquaria® Octi Aquarium in White integrates well with most home interiors while artistically showcasing your aquatic life.
To simplify stocking, the LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Aquarium Kit Octi White includes a voucher for the LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Kit Aquatic Life Pack, which you will receive once your aquarium is shipped. The LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Kit Aquatic Life Pack includes one each of the following ornamental invertebrates for a colorful and diverse aquarium display: (1) Orange Bee Shrimp ( Neocaridina sp.), (1) Yellow Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), (1) Blue Velvet Shrimp (Neocaridina davidi), (1) Bloody Mary Shrimp (Neocaridina sp.), and (1) Zebra Nerita Snail (Neritina sp.).
Please Note: The LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Aquarium Kit Octi White is shipped first. Once your aquarium is shipped, we will send you a voucher to redeem for your Beginner Shrimp Kit Aquatic Life Pack.
LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Aquarium Kit Octi White includes:
- 50W Tetra HT10 Submersible Aquarium Heater
- 2 lbs Caribsea Samurai Soil
- LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Kit Aquatic Life Pack redeemable with voucher, shipped separately
LiveAquaria® Octi Aquarium in White Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14-1/8" x 8-1/8" x 14-1/8" high
- 4 Gallon Capacity
- Acrylic Construction
- Filter Media Included (Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls)
- 3W, 74 gph Water Pump Included
- 2.16W Adjustable LED Light (integrated into aquarium top) with Remote Control Included
Set up Instructions:
- Gently wash the Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls with warm water to remove any dust or odors.
- Gently wash the aquarium with warm water for three minutes and install electrical equipment as shown in the diagram. Do not plug installed equipment into an electrical outlet yet.
- Prepare the substrate per manufacturer instructions, add to your aquarium, and arrange to your liking.
- Position the Tetra HT10 Submersible Aquarium Heater in your desired location. Do not plug installed heater into an electrical outlet yet.
- Gently pour clean, fresh water into the aquarium up to the designated Waterline, making sure not to exceed the internal opening.
- Add Fritz A.C.C.R. Liquid Water Conditioner per manufacturer instructions.
- Add FritzZyme 7 Live Nitrifying Bacteria per manufacturer instructions.
- Plug in electrical equipment making sure both the Water Pump and Heater are fully submerged.
- Use the included Cleaning Sponge to gently remove any bubbles attached to the aquarium interior.
- Adjust aquarium lighting to your desired setting using the included Remote Control.
Introducing Livestock to your LiveAquaria® Octi Aquarium in White
1. Acclimate specimens in your LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Kit Aquatic Life Pack using the LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides. (Link to LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides is included with your Shipment Confirmation email).
The species included in the LiveAquaria® Beginner Shrimp Kit are omnivores and require a varied and well-balanced diet, which includes quality flake foods, sinking pellets, freeze-dried, frozen, and live foods, as well as algae wafers and other high-quality plant based foods.