|*|| 2-gallon acrylic cylinder jellyfish aquarium kit with fundamental supplies and live jellyfish |
|*|| Clean aquarium aesthetics integrates well with most home interior for a stylish presentation |
|*|| Once your jellyfish aquarium is shipped, receive a voucher redeemable for live jellyfish |
Add excitement and wonder to your aquarium hobby with the LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi in Black. This inclusive jellyfish aquarium kit helps streamline product selection by including fundamental aquarium supplies and accessories so you can enjoy setting up your stylish jellyfish aquarium sooner and with greater convenience. Thanks to its clean aquarium aesthetics, the LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium JS2 Tubi in Black integrates well with most home interior while artistically showcasing live jellyfish.
The LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi in Black features a cleverly concealed integrated filtration that provides essential mechanical and biological filtration. Innovative aquarium design directs water flow in a gentle circular fashion to keep fragile jellyfish safely in motion. To easily transform your jellyfish aquarium into a fabulous living art display, simply use the included remote control to select the perfect LED light display, whether it's your favorite color or a beautiful everchanging rainbow of colors.
Please Note: The LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi in Black is shipped first. Once your aquarium is shipped, we will send you a voucher redeemable for live jellyfish.
LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi in Black includes:
- 4 gallons LA LiveAquaria® Professional Reef Salt
- 8 oz FritzZyme 9 Live Nitrifying Bacteria
- Instant Ocean Hydrometer
- Acrylic Cleaning Sponge
- Marine Stick-on Thermometer
- San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp Hatchery
- 6 gram San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp Eggs
- 3 Small Moon Jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) redeemable with voucher, shipped separately
J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Features:
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" x 8-1/4" x 15" high
- 2 Gallon Capacity
- Acrylic Construction
- Filter Media (Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls) Included
- 3W, 74 gph Water Pump Included
- 2.16W Adjustable LED Light (integrated into aquarium top) with Remote Control Included
LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi Black Instructions:
- Gently wash the Black Filter Media Sponge and Bio Balls with warm water before installation to remove any dust or odors.
- Gently wash the aquarium with warm water for three minutes.
- To install the Water Pump, begin by connecting the Silicone Tubing to the Water Pump. You will notice one section of the Silicone Tubing is long and the other is short.
- Connect the longer section of Silicone Tubing to the Water Pump and connect the shorter section of Silicone Tubing to the Black Inlet Elbow inside the Overflow Chamber.
- Carefully place the Water Pump inside the Overflow Chamber and thread the Water Pump DC Power Cord through the Cord Router (tube located at the back of the Overflow Chamber).
- Place the washed Bio Balls and Black Filter Media Sponge into the Overflow Chamber.
- Gently rest the Tubi Aquarium onto the Base, making sure to thread the LED Light and Water Pump DC Power Cord through the notched Cord Outlet.
- Connect the LED Light and Water Pump DC Power Cord to the 2-Way Cord Splitter and attach to the DC Power Supply.
- Do not plug the installed equipment to an electrical outlet yet.
- Prepare the LiveAquaria® Professional Reef Salt mix per instructions. Use the hydrometer to measure salinity/specific gravity. Adjust as necessary to achieve a desired range of 30-31ppt Salinity or 1.022-1.023 SG Specific Gravity.
- Gently pour the prepared saltwater mix into the Tubi Jellyfish Aquarium up to the rim of the Overflow Chamber.
- Add Nitrifying Bacteria per manufacturer instructions.
- Insert DC Power Supply into an electrical outlet making sure the Water Pump is fully submerged.
- Use the included Cleaning Sponge to gently remove any bubbles attached to the aquarium interior.
- Adjust aquarium lighting to your desired setting using the included Remote Control.
Introducing Jellyfish to your LiveAquaria® J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kit JS2 Tubi Black
- Acclimate your jellyfish using the Drip Acclimation Method (Link to LiveAquaria® Step-by-Step Acclimation & Planting Guides is included with your jellyfish Shipment Confirmation email.
- Gently transfer the jellyfish, one by one, into the aquarium using a cup. It is recommended to initially transfer one jellyfish first and observe it for one to three hours. Transfer the rest of jellyfish if the first jellyfish demonstrates no signs of distress.
Please Note: Adjust feeding amount as necessary so very little food is left on the aquarium floor. Any uneaten food on the bottom should be removed daily using the included Bulb Syringe to maintain high water quality.