|*||All-in-one tank features a built-in filtration system to streamline product selection
|*||Rimless Flat Panel design afford panoramic views free of visual clutter for full aquarium enjoyment
|*||Matching stand (sold separately) elevates your aquarium making it a beautiful addition to any décor |
The JBJ Rimless Flat Panel 45 gallon aquarium is a sleek and stylish piece, elevating the look of the humble fish tank into an attractive living display perfect for contemporary décor.
This convenient all-in-one tank setup features 10mm thick, flat panel, high-clarity glass and secured black silicone, in addition to two independent pumps, return nozzle, 4” Micron filter socks, and designated heater and skimmer chambers. The compartment at the back of the tank conceals equipment clutter for full aquarium enjoyment while delivering crystal-clear water filtration and powerful water flow. Enjoy breathtaking views of your aquarium without the visual clutter of hooded aquariums.
- Rimless flat-panel design with high-clarity glass and black silicone
- All-in-One filtration with built-in overflow
- Designated heater and protein skimmer column
- 4” Micron sock with removable sock cradle
- Return pump with directional flare nozzle
The 45 gallon tank measures 26.5” x 22” x 19”.
Showcase your aquarium with the sleek, contemporary style it deserves! Sold separately, the JBJ Cabinet Stand elevates your aquarium to an optimal viewing level and helps ease accessibility for routine aquarium maintenance. Generous cabinet space and convenient access doors allow for concealment and storage of filtration devices, food, supplements, and other aquarium essentials. By keeping these items in one convenient location, aquarium stands offer a practical way to store your frequently used aquarium supplies.
The JBJ Rimless Flat Panel AIO series tanks are also available in 25 and 65 gallon versions.
- Glass Thickness: 10mm
- Tank Dims: 26.5” x 22” x 19”
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Pump Watts: 16W X 2
- Flow Rate: 264 gph X 2
Important: Do not use ammonia based cleaners to clean the aquarium. Always unplug any electrical components before performing any maintenance.
- Do not lift or move aquarium when filled with water
- Drain at least 75% of the water before lifting or moving aquarium
- Do not lift aquarium from side walls or light fixture
- Always move or lift aquarium from underneath
CHOOSING A LOCATION
- Find a leveled surface that can support the weight of the tank, water, and livestock. An average aquarium can weigh 10lbs per gallon once filled with water, rock, gravel, and other accessories.
- To prevent excessive algae growth and higher water temperatures, do not place in direct sunlight.
FILLING THE AQUARIUM
- Always dechlorinate tap water before adding it to the aquarium.
- Always fill with room temperature water.
- Rinse Micron Sock (located in the rear filter compartment) under the sink for 30 seconds or until water runs clear.
- Fill the main body of the Rimless Flat Panel until water flows through overflow on the filter wall.
- Once the back filter/ pump chamber is full, plug in pump power cord(s) into an approved electrical outlet with a fuse or circuit breaker.
- Once pump is on, water will flow from the rear filter chambers through the directional flow nozzle into the main body of the Rimless Flat Panel. Adjust accordingly to desired flow position.
This RIMLESS FLAT PANEL is warrantied to the original purchaser against defective material and workmanship for 1 Year from the date of original purchase. Warranty card included with purchase must be filled out completely and returned within (14) days from the date of purchase. Failure to do so will void this warranty.