|*||Replacement Bulbs for the Turbo-Twist UV Sterilizer
|*||UV-C Lamp has a useful life of about 8,000 hours|
UV-C Lamp Replacement
The UV-C Lamp has a useful life of about 8,000 hours. To ensure effective performance, replace the UV-C Lamp before it expires.
How to replace the UV-C Lamp
- Disconnect the sterilizer from the power supply. It is also necessary to disconnect the power to the water supply pump.
- Remove the Threaded Cap to uncover the Lamp Socket.
- Pull the UV-C Lamp Assembly out of the Main Body and allow it to cool. Be careful not to touch the Lamp as it may be hot.
- Once cool, pull the used UV-C Lamp out of the Lamp Socket.
- Insert new UV-C Lamp. Make sure that the pins of the lamp plugs into the Socket. Secure installation is indicated with a "click."
- Re-assemble the Turbo-Twist.